Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Allsorts Challenge card


Hi there !! Here is my card for the Allsorts Challenge this week. Week 80 !!!

The image I have used is by Lili ofthe Valley, papers are from Pink Petticoat and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The trimming is from Walmart. I cut the scalloped circle using my beloved Cricut from the Easter Cartridge !!! I had put it away as its not Easter but its now back out !!!! The leaves are a punch by Martha Stewart.

I sat with the image and papers on my desk for hours until I got something I was happy with !!
Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie

    What an adorable creation, the lace and flowers all work beautifully with that pretty sparkly image.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x
    New candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, the image is fabby and love the lace too

    thanks for joining in the monochrome fun at allsorts this week and good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.