Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anything goes challenge


Hi there !!! Here is my card for Papertake Challenge this week.
I just fell in love with this House Mouse stamp .................... I coloured it using water colour pencils and then adding stickes glitter glue to the red petals and candle to make it pop !

Papers are delish and from Nitwits. I found the glittery leaves in Micheals Xmas section ............ so fabby !!! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft. Wording is a stamp from Lili of the Valley !!!

Hope you like it !

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie,
    This is a stunning card and so are the others I've just seen on your blog! Thank you for taking the time during this very busy week to take part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Have a lovely Christmas and I look forward to seeing your creations in 2011! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.