Monday, March 21, 2011

Amazing !


Wow ......... well I think I am recovered now from Saturday and the Harrogate show !!! What a great day it was and what fabby things they had for us all to buy !!!! I am gearing up now for Thursday and Birmingham !!! hehe




Well I loved the Forever Friends card so much I made another one similar but using the Lili of the Valley printed cute square. I glittered her up and added the flowers (Wild Raspberry from K&Co......... hope I can get more thursday .....) and butterflies.




Hopefully I will get to play with my new toys today or tomorrow !!! I am looking after my gran today so it will be tomorrow I guess !!! Hope you all had a great time at Harrogate !!!


Happy shopping Thursday !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie Beautiful flowery card love all the colours, and the cute squares are so handy for a quick card.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Verity - I love the flowers! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.