Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pretty as a Princess


I got this image from Amy Ashers, it is designed by Card Buddy's. Its actually a plate design card but I decided to make it as a square card.

This is the first decoupage card I have made in a while but it was great fun doing it again. Not sure who is going to get this ............... we have a male family members birthday today but I cant really give him this !!! hehe !!! ah well a bought one for him today I am afraid !

Flowers and heart pins as usual from Wild Orchid Crafts, butterflies from The Range, greeting stamp from Lotv !!!

So nice to finally get a card made again !!!


I entered this into Totally Gorjus challenge - flowers, Joyful Stamper - anything goes, Papertake Weekly - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - and definately girly!! Am visiting from In spire Me Friday which I've just discovered and really enjoyed looking at your blog...Esther xx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lizzie this is such a lovely card, I adore that image and great colour choice. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Elizabeth.....hadnt seen the card buddys they are good....glad you are back in your craft room hugs A Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made such a stunning card, I love the image and the way you have used decoupage... lovely and girly.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.