Monday, June 13, 2011

Sorry I have been missing

Well ladies I apologise for my absence................ I have been a little under the weather, my get up and go just got up and went !!!! Will fill you all in later !!

I went to Doncaster yesterday to the paper show !!! It was great fun and I met some wonderful ladies ! Have a look at this talented lady's blog !! Kay66

So I was naughty and bought some goodies I 'just had to have' !!! Do I NEED them !! YES !!!!!!!! On grandma duty today but tomorrow I am going into the craft room at last !!!

Hope you are all having fun, hugs to you all.
Liz xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello hun, great to see you back! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie
    Nice to see you back....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome website girlfriend!

    You do superb work!

    Happy designing and spreading cheer where it is most certainly needed.

    Jeannie XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.