Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Recipe Shaped Easel card



Well ............ I have been laid in bed flat on my back for the last few days but today I sat in the chair with my card things on my knee and put together the bits I had ready to make these cards. I just needed something to do !!!! I had cut out the cards on my Grand Calibur using the Go-Kreate XXL dies ........... now I just NEED !!! the new Go-Greate nestable ones that match !!!

Its a friends birthday in the USA this week and I made this card for her. It is a LOTV image and recipe sentiment. The tag is a Doohickey tag, flowers from Wild Orchids and papers from Nitwits.

I have entered this into the following:
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Try it Tuesday - Flower power
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper - Happy Birthday



I liked this design so much I made another birthday one in lilac and a couple of friendship cards; all use LOTV images. The last friendship card (last posting) was made for my friend in the USA, just as a hello, before I could post it I got an email saying how she may be out of a job this week ................ how strange we do things for someone just when they need it without knowing !!! Anyways I thought I would have a few ready as you just never know when you might need them !

Hope you like them too, Happy crafting !!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful lady, im so sorry you are feeling so yucky honey and hoping you are feeling better real soon. Such beautiful cards Lizzie and would be thrilled to receive one. I know your friend will be over the moon. Im in total craft envy over the Grand Calibur!!! although expensive it must save heaps on spending on shaped cards. Love the LOTV stamps. I have the recipe one's, i have them but haven't used them yet. Love the selection of shades too. Take care darl. Big gentle hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie ...hope you are well...gorgeous cards ....sorry i am late with the xmas card ...the weeks go so quick...
    hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Lizzie, love all your colours too. Hope your back starts behaving now. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Liz these are absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape and the gorgeous little images you have used. How uncanny posting that to your friend at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards using beautiful images and card shapes and love all the gorgeous details, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Free and Easy challenge and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing cards sweetie.....shame you cant make it to Doncaster you are missing all those crafty goodies, hugs margaret xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards, lovely shape! Thanks for taking part in RRC xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.