Monday, July 25, 2011

House Mouse Birthday Girl


Hi there, well this card has taken me a week to put together !!! I have been looking after my gran whom I had in hospital two days last week; laying flat on my back so I can walk the next day; and supervising decorating !!!!!

I love the House Mouse Stamps, I dusted off my cricut and cut out the wording 'birthday girl', the doily is a punch around the page one by Martha Stewart !! Papers are from a Christmas pack I got at the NEC earlier in the year !!

I should add I coloured this in using water colour pencils. I think they give such a soft touch for the mice !!

Not sure who this is for but it will be useful one day I am sure !!!!

I have entered this into :
Clear it out challenge - Anything goes
Paper Cutz Challenge - Anything goes

Happy crafting everyone

5 comments:

  1. so adorable, thanks for joining us at Clear IT Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizzie, such a fab image. Love the parcel embellies too. Sounds like you are as busy as ever.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Lizzie - fab image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz this is absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you are keeping well. If you have a minute can you pop onto the C4E DT blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lizzie! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.