Thursday, September 01, 2011

Just married


Well I did it !!! Not one drop of glitter or bling on this card !!!! I confess to reaching for it tho ........... BUT ...... hehe !!!!

I made this card just because I like the image ! A Tatty Teddy one !! I dont have anyone getting married just yet, however one of my cousins are possibly in a year so I am well ahead then I guess !!!!! The wording I cut using my cricut from Elegant Cakes cartridge. The heart was also cut using the cricut, this time the Wedding cartridge.

I keep looking at it as its stood on the mantel and thinking ......... mmm some glitter on the flowers, the dress ...... Oh OK !!! I promise not to !!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Creative card crew - Anything goes

Thanks for looking !!!

6 comments:

  1. that is just stunning i love the colours and yes I know you love tatty ted!!!!hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lizzie and I love that tatty teds image, so cute. The colours are lovely too and the wording is just perfect ... you were very restrained on the glitter LOL, think I would have had to reach for it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew for this challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lizzie! Beautiful image and papers and I love the die cut sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lizzie, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very stylish wedding card... those tatty teds are so cute. Love your flourishes paper and the colour you have chosen. Diane x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.