Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Simple but elegant !

Well I was requested to make a card that was simple and would go in the post on a normal stamp and not based on thicker heavier postage of a fancy card !!! So ............

This is a DL card and I used this Flowery Christmas tree die I got at Harrogate this weekend. Its made by Memory Box, they do a swirly one too but I just got this one !! It was one of those impulse purchases you buy because you see them using it and their creations !!! Well this impulse purchase got used unlike so many others in the past !!!! hehe !!!

All I did was put a dab of stickles in the middle of the flowers stick it on the card and rubber stamp the wording !! Simple and easy but effective I hope !!!

Happy crafting everyone !!!

2 comments:

  1. It's very effective Lizzie and perfect for posting. Hope you're keeping well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - simple but gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.