Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Decoration


Oh boy !!! I didn't read this challenge right and made a card first !!! Thankfully I read it correctly in time !!! The challenge this week at C4E is to make a Christmas Decoration, no cards !!! Mmm ........ I had to think !!!

Anyway I made a tree dec, a beaded snowflake, added a metal snowflake at the bottom and used silver ribbon to hang it with !!!

Come and join us and show us your wonderful creations, this weeks sponsor is Crafty Ribbons and the prize is a selection of Christmas ribbons !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Its amazing Lizzie, when I saw your snowflake on the post I nearly wasn't going to put mine on:( Its just beautiful. I wouldn't know where to start with one of these!! Have a lovely weekend and take care:) Tick tick tick, getting closer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous you clever girl - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours and the fab shape, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.