Friday, December 09, 2011

Let the Angels play

This weeks challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is a colour challenge of red, green and beige. Well it certainly challenged me !! The beige bit anyways !!! I eventually found the paper from the Christmas Past Cd which has all three colours on !!! Brill !!!


The image is a LOTV one and I used a Go-Kreate die cutting it down for the greeting to peek out from the ribbon !!! I was so pleased when I found the glittery holly leaves !! I have loads of these in my things in the USA but couldn't find any here till I walked into The Range the other day !!! Whoop whoop !!! They really add another dimension ! No I am on a ribbon hunt as that was the last of my wide green ribbon ............. bought in Walmart last Christmas ........... (big sigh) Ah well I guess ebay here I come !!!

Have a great weekend !!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie - love that backing paper! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Liz, such a sweet image and the paper looks great. Hope you are ok. I am just catching up with Blogland....I have missed more great makes from you.
    Have a great day hun.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Lizzie....that backing paper is so good, and what were you doing out at the range you are supposed to be resting!!!! love the card and LOTV image...hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.