Friday, December 23, 2011

Oops ............



Oh no the tree !!!! I just love this image its from Digi Doodles and they are sponsoring the challenge this week at Crafts 4 Eternity !!! The challenge this week is to use dry or heat embossing ! I just hope that with three dogs and another visiting 3 days a week our tree stays upright !!!!


I made a very simple card this week so that the image was the focus of the card, the dry embossing is the top half of the card, snowflakes. To be honest this took me hours !!! My mojo just isn't working so I didn't get the other card I wanted to make today done !! Ah well tomorrow is another day !!!

So tomorrow is Xmas Eve !!! How exciting !!! All the men will be rushing around the towns finding presents us ladies really don't need/want cos they hadn't listened to us all year round when we dropped hints !!! The children will all be awake too late with their excitement and us parents end up staying up later than we would wish to get those presents under the tree !! Still there is always Santa's snifter to down and his mince pie to eat !!!

Well I wish you all the world over a very Happy Christmas and hope that your holiday is a good one, with lots of laughter and cheer.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card hun - hope you are taking it easy? Not long to go now? Have a great Christmas. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.