Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring has arrived at last ...... well the rain sure has !!!

I never knew our home had a lakeside view !!! Mmm the lake is IN my garden !!! oh no that would be the garden is a lake !!! hehe SO much rain !!! STOP raining !!! hehe

Anyways this week at C4E the challenge is Spring. Well for me daffodils say its Spring time so this was the inspiration for my card. I was inspired by the layout from trawling through the internet one afternoon, not sure now where I found it but thanks I love it !! The papers are from Me to You Spring Cd and the image is forever friends. The daffodil embellies are from Jolees, I bought them years ago !. The butterfly is a marianne die and the corner die is too !!!

Well best get on, decorating the bathroom so back to it !!!
Happy crafting !!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizzie - gorgeous image, love the layout and fresh Spring colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lizzie this is absolutely beautiful the design is awesome, the image, flowers and colours are truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.