Friday, May 11, 2012

Lets Celebrate !!


Well I did warn you !!! Yes more of those roses and yes they are purple !!! lol !!! So I am sorry there are two cards in a row the same colour ...... But I made the roses for the other card for this challenge !! lol !! 
This week at C4E the challenge is a colour challenge with this great colour mix.


The image is a LOTV, papers are Nitwits and Pink Petticoat. I used that fabby fabby cheery Lynn die for the flourish and a Marianne die for the corner and MY ROSES from the sizzix flower die !!!!! 


Well its been busy busy here !! Decorating ........ plus baby girl is getting Christened Sunday !!! So fingers crossed the rain holds off !! 50 people coming to the party !!!! Yikes !!! I best get cleaning, baking, washing, arrghhhhhhhhh where to start !!! lol maybe I will just hide out and make cards !!

Happy crafting !

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lizzie, have fun this weekend and enjoy the moment!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Lizzie. Love the image and gorgeous colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie, this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the die cuts are fabby.
    Enjoy a wonderful day on Sunday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.