Thursday, June 07, 2012

Happy Bear Day !!!


Well its been a busy week at Forever Friends Challenge blog !! We have a New DT !!! It was so hard choosing from all the fabulous applicants. Thank you to everyone who emailed me !!

So its time for the monthly Challenge at Forever Friends challenge blog !! Happy Bearday !!! We want to see all your birthday cards !! Our Sponsor this month is Di's Digi Downloads ! Thank you guys !!


I used a Forever Friends CD for the image and papers, the Happy Birthday wording is a Hero Arts Rubber Stamp, one of my favs !! It gets used a lot !!! A clean plain simple one from me !!! Hop on over to our blog and check out the rest of my DT ladies cards they are fab !!!

Happy crafting !!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love this card Lizzie

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card hun - love the image and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Lizzie...and it is great to become part of your Forever Friends monthly DT!!
    Will become follower of your blog...

    Ciao from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this card! I looks sooo lovely! What is this silver cardboard under every paper? It makes the card shine even more!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.