Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wiggly Giggly Baby girl !!


Well my paper trimmer is well and truly capish !! I am now waiting for a new cutting rod so I cut straight lines without raggedy edges !!! lol !!! So .............. it kicked me out of my rut and made me create some shaped cards using my dies !!! Its just too easy to do square !! Not only did  I get kicked out of my rut I also got some renewed enthusiasm !! So much so I did my Saturday Cuddly Buddly stuff early !!! lol ! I even made two cards instead of the required one !!!


For this card  I got out my trusty Grand Calibur and made the easel card using dies. The paper and the image is from baby Girls Bath and Bedtime The ticket sentiments are BRILLIANT !!! They are Wee Ones Ticket Sentiments. The leaves are Marianne Die LRo156 and of course I had to add some pearl gems and stickles glitter (star Dust). Flowers and ribbon from my stash !!


Then I went on to make this card !!! I used Marianne Die Frame Circle for the card and the paper is from Cottage collection - Rose. The leaves are the larger from the Marianne Die LRo156 and the sentiments are more from the Wee Ones Ticket Sentiments.


Well the only person who I know is having a baby is having a girl ........ but I now have 6 cards made !!! lol !! I just am so addicted to them!!! lol !! Well Hope you like them !!!
Happy crafting !!!

1 comment:

  1. loving the shaped cards and those cuddly buddly sentiment tickets are scrummy! I love the 2nd image on the 2nd card its soo cute....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.