Friday, July 06, 2012

Olympics !!


Its getting close to the start of the Olympics !!! This week at C4E the challenge is Olympic themed ! Go and see the great DT cards and join in the fun !


I borrowed from my wonderful Aunt the rubber stamp image, it is a Stampendous stamp and is really fabby !! So easy to stamp and colour !! The papers and stopper are all from the Forever Friends Best of British Cd !!! Ooh LOVING that CD too !!! I used a Whimsy rubber Stamp for the banners and added bling to make them pop !!!

Well Gran is at hospital today for treatment so I best get a move on things to do people to see !!
Happy crafting to everyone !

1 comment:

  1. Love this Lizzie - love the red, white & blue combo and fab bunting. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.