Saturday, August 18, 2012

A card for Grandma



I made this card for Cuddly Buddly and have given it to my lovely Gran. 
She is becoming much weaker now, its so sad to watch. Her "colours" are lilacs !!!
 At one point there was every shade of purple you could get in her wardrobe and no other colour !! 
Lol !!! Still it does suit her ! So I couldn't give this card to anyone but her !!


I got SO excited when I opened the download for the papers they are AMAZING !!! 
I LOVE them !!!
The ribbon, flowers and lace I had in my stash, I have been stroking the lace for two years,
I took a deep breath when I cut it !! lol !!! 
The sentiment is from Garden Vignettes Tickets.
I used my Marianne corner die LR0143, the small leaves from Marianne flower and leaves LR0156 
and the swirl is from Marianne's leaf swirl die.

Hope you like it !!! Gran did !!!
Happy crafting and have a great weekend ! 
I am looking after my cousins daughter today so I guess the house will be not so tidy !!!
Have a great one !

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lizzie, gorgeous image and papers and lovely colour combo. I bet your Nan will love this. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a super lilac card!! So sweet, I am sure it will give your granny a big smile on her face...All the best,
    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.