Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tiered Easel thank you card !!




I made this card for Cuddly Buddly using .....
(I begged my Aunt to use her dies !!!)
Mine are a coming for my birthday me thinks !!! lol !!! 
I saw my other half write down the details !!!)
 Grand circle nesties and Grand scalloped circles for the shape of the card !!!

Basically you make three easel cards all of descending size 
then place them on each other so the card in front holds the easel from behind !!


I had to use the same image and papers as my last card for them as my 
computer decided to not like the Microsoft update and shut me out !!
Thankfully I had printed loads last time and could make a card !

I decorated the circles using on the back Marianne Branch forest
The center I used Marianne swirl leaf all over to create texture,
On the front of the card I used the smaller leaf die from Marianne flowers and leaves !
The image is a pre-coloured one Little Sweeties bouquet
Papers are Patchwork of papers - purple !! YUMMY !!
and I blinged it up with Heart gems and Stickles Star dust !!!

So now I have to reload all my email contacts and all my internet bookmarks !!
Thank goodness I backed up my photos and videos !!!
So ..... happy crafting !!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's so different...really stunning card and those lovely papers and such a sweet image....total success....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its just gorgeous Lizzie, I need some of those grande nesties now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lizzie! Must try that sometime :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.