Saturday, August 04, 2012

Xmas bears


I made this for Cuddly Buddly, aww the image is so sweet !!! Its a pre-coloured image Beary Merry Xmas. The papers are from this too and from Quilted Holly. Sentiment is from Christmas Tickets.


Flowers and ribbon are from my Stash and I used the Marianne Star  with the flowers and punched leaves, glittered up with Stickles Crystal for efffect !!! I also glittered up the cuts from my Icicle die by Marianne. I have had the corner die for ages and not used it !!! Crikey it got to the bottom of my dies !!! So ....... at last it got used !!! lol !!!

I have to laugh its a hot sunny day here and I am making Xmas cards !!! lol !!! Ah well ..........

1 comment:

  1. its a great image andthe papers are lovely, like the stars!!! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.