Sunday, October 21, 2012

Musical delights !!!


Mmm ..... It wouldn't be a delight if it were I singing !!!
Again these are some cards I did earlier !!
The Christmas card club challenge this time was set my myself,
and is a musical theme !!
So I have two done for this challenge !!!
(Only because I set the challenge after looking at the cards I had !!)

I love this image from LOTV !! 




This square card is boxed too and in tissue paper !! 
ooh I say !!! 
The snowflakes are just about run out now .....
so come on Asda get those Xmas decs in !!
Music stamp and Sentiment from LOTV,
papers from Nitwits and die cut from Cheery Lynn !

Secondly this round card was cut using Grand spelbinders, 
papers from Nitwits, flowers from WOC.
Just love this layout !!


Phew ............. 
If anyone fancies joining us girls then just email us !!
Check out the other cards you can find the blogs on my sidebar !

Happy crafting everyone !!
I'm off for a walk ........... walking seems to take my mind off stuff
and I seem to be able to cope better in the day as a result of it!
Missing Grandma terrible.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzie, two very beautiful cards hun. I am just going to add mine. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow indeed, they are both so gorgeous Lizzie. I am still faffing about with mine:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie
    Hope you are feeling better...... Fabulous cards ... Love those images .... Gorgeous work.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Lizzie, love the images. Great challenge theme too. Sending some hugs.... Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all lovely Elizabeth....and I still forgot to buy the musical stamp from Lotv!.... hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lizzie, these 2 cards are just so beautiful!! Love all the work you have put into each one - how wonderful for someone to receive!!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.