Friday, February 08, 2013

Valentines


 Its Valentines day very soon ......
So the Challenge this week at Polka Doodles is...
You guessed it !!
Valentines Day !!

I got carried away and made two cards !!! 
I used the LOVE AND CHERISH CD....
Oh boy its gorgeous, hence the two cards !
I was so spoilt for choice ! 
It was purely time available that stopped me from making more !!


The first card I made was a very clean and simple one.
I used a paper from the Boundless Love section,
some ribbon and a Diamante Buckle
a sentiment and voila !


The second card I made I used papers from
The Two of us and Cherish sections of the Cd.
Image and paper ribbon from The two of us Section.
I also used Marianne dies for the hearts and leaves.
Added a few flowers, some Stickles glitter glue 
and again voila !

Hope you like them both!
Pop on over and join in the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie
    I love both of your cards and the cd-rom you used is one of my favourites!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very lovely cards love them hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.