Friday, April 19, 2013

New Home


Oh boy have I had fun !!!
I should warn you keep scrolling down there are lots of photos !
My God-daughters and their family have just moved house.
Well they are renovating a house so are in a caravan at the moment !
So ..... I thought this weeks Polka Doodles challenge New Home was fitting for them
when they finally move out of the garden and into the house !!
I made a Box and a card !



First the card ..... 
I used the Stampies from the CD All Around and Everywhere.
Both the houses and tree Stampies.
To make them large enough to make a card with I enlarged 
the view on them and used the printing option of current view.


I used double sided foam to give dimension, 
I also cut out doors and window boxes to help the dimension.
Of course I had to glitter it up using my Stickles !
The doors, roofs, window boxes and bits of the trees all got glittered !
The fence is a Marianne die.
I basically layered all of these onto a rectangle card!

Secondly I made a box ! 


Again I used the CD All around and Everywhere for the images.
The paper I used from the CD Picknix 1.
I just love how the words look like clouds !


Again I used foam to layer up the images, the Marianne die for the fence,
a Martha Stewart Punch for the edge of the lid.
The tag and leaves on top were both made using  Marianne dies. 
Flowers are Prima with gems added !!


 When I showed these to my other half he just went "WOW"
Even though I say it myself I love these !!!
Hope you do too !

Anyway come and join in our Challenge at Polka Doodles !
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. I'll echo your other half and also say 'Wow!' - what a stunning project Lizzie, love the idea. Looks fantastic!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card and box...what a lot of work you put into that and so well worth it ...stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lizzie this is stunning, wow, the detail of the design for both card and box is amazing, this is something that will surely be treasured for many years to come, stupendous project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - stunning creations and I just love the pastel colours. Great work. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Lizzie, so much work! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lizzie what an amazing project! You have put so much thought and work into it. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wow from me too! This is fabulous! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...thank goodness I paged back...I wouldn't want to have missed this beauty! What an amazing card. you have done so much detail...it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.