Sunday, June 16, 2013

Best Friends


Its my daughters best friends birthday soon
and she asked me to make her a card !
So ..... 


I got out my Go-Kreate dies to make the  card,
used papers from Cuddly Buddly
image from LOTV (the hair colour matched the two girls !)
and used my new Martha Stewart Punch.
I love these easel cards !
Well its Fathers day so I hope those of you with Dads 
are spoiling him rotten.
Give an extra hug as I cant do that for my Dad or Grandad.
We are however going off for a picnic so my 
daughters Dad has a special day.

Have a wonderful day
Happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. Lizzie this is so pretty and I'm sure will be very well received if your daughter can bear to give it away.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.