Sunday, September 01, 2013

For Someone Special


Second posting of the day!
I just love this photo, It is my Grandma in 1938.
She is a Bridesmaid at her Best Friends wedding.
They were friends all their lives, amazing !!

Well I decided it called for a very special card for this post,
I was lucky enough to be asked to be on 
the Lothian Crafts DT !!!!
WOW ! Thank you !!

Our first challenge is 
Pop over and join us clicking on the link above.


For my card I used :
Marianne Anja's Vintage Decorattion LR0269 for the edges,
Marianne Rectangle Frame and flowers LR0111 for the Flowers
Marianne Creatable Leaves LR0156 for the leaves
Gems and of course I glittered up the edges and flowers !

Hope you like it !!


3 comments:

  1. Soo pretty Lizzie,
    will pin it onto my md board..
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a stunning card Lizzie and it shows the dies off brilliantly. Your Grandma was a very pretty young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lizzie. A beautiful photo and love the use of all the dies.
    Mags (your teamie at Lothian Crafts)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.