Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin



First of all I would like to say a big hello to my new followers
and Thank you so much for following me.
I now have 100 followers ! Wow it amazes me !!
Perhaps it time for some candy ..... after all it is nearly Halloween and 
candy is a must !
Also a big thank you to every one who is popping by, thank you !

Oh yes its nearly Halloween !!!
Will you be out there trick or treating ???
No party this year for us we had a huge one last year!
BUT the girls will be out in their costumes I'm sure !!

I used the new Halloween digi download  from Polka Doodles to make this pumpkin.


I made three different sized rosettes and stacked them up,
Cut three larger, two medium and two small paper strips
to make your rosettes from.
you can find a tutorial I did on making rosettes HERE
Cut out leaves and added a tag with sentiment !
All with papers and sentiments from the downloads

Witchie 2013 Journalling Cards Download Bundle     Witchie Witchie 2013 Download Bundle

I got the stick out of the garden and just poked it in the middle.
Very technical term that lol !
I just love the effect of this and the paper is lush !
Tomorrow I have my lollipop broom sticks for you .....
Ok I know I'm getting carried away by Halloween !
Happy crafting.

Remeber if you haven't voted on your favourite designers 
yet there is still time to do so !

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a brilliant idea! I too love Halloween! I like the sound of lollipop broom sticks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.