Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recipe Box




I have been wanting to have a go at one of these for ages !
This week its a COLOUR CHALLENGE
over at The Stamping Boutique
So I thought I would give it a go !!

Here is the colour challenge pop on over 
we would love to see your projects .


I actually covered a T-bag box as it was the right size!!
and Recipe card digi stamps.
They were so lovely and easy to colour.
I used my Promarkers to colour.



To get the colours for the challenge I |used my
graphics program and used the dropper to get the 
right colour from the pic above and filled
a shape, printed off and voila !!

Hope you like it, it was very easy to make 
and I tried to keep it simple.
Of course I added glitter along the edges !!
You know I cant resist !!!

4 comments:

  1. That is just adorable Lizzie and with the perfect wee image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only is this absolutely stunning, but sooooooo creative. i have a very (i mean VERY) boring green metal (about 60 yrs old) index card box of recipes. i may have to do something to FINALLY give it some life!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Liz!! Who wouldn't love to display this recipe box?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.