Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rubbing noses


I was asked to make an Anniversary card
for some friends, thought I would share with you.
I just love this House Mouse image, its one of my favourite stamps.


I made an easel card, used Nitwit papers,
LOTV sentiment, Spellbinder dies,
Cheery Lynn flourish and Marianne Hearts.
My friends had seen the birthday card I did like this and
asked me to do it just like that ! How could I refuse?

Well Its Sunday so I'm going to cook up a Storm for lunch !
Roast dinner yum yum!!
Hope your having a great weekend !
Happy crafting.


2 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, love that image. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Your card is fabulous! Oh, I love the color combo, the image and papers! Great jog!
    Your little girl must be bigger now :)
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.