Sunday, September 01, 2013

Waiting for Santa


Oh Yes !!! 
The Stamping Boutique Challenges are BACK!!!
Click on the picture below and come and join us !!
Our first challenge is .....
Yeah you guessed it !!
CHRISTMAS !!!

The Stamping Boutique

I used one of Tracey's new images The Culprit 
I coloured it using my Promarkers.
I totally forgot to make a note of which ones I used !
oops !!!
I used my Marianne die to make the easel card,
added some poinsettias and gems !
Hope you like it !!
Watch out for another posting from me today !! 


4 comments:

  1. Love your easel card the colors just pop.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at TSB
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! I really need to try making an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the shape of this easel card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzie, your card is absolutely Gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.