Thursday, October 31, 2013

CANDY WINNER

Happy Halloween Everyone !!
Sorry I am so late in the day with
my post, it has been one of those days today !!!

Here is the winner of my Candy !
Thank you everyone for joining in.
I have more candy that I will pop up soon !!


I learnt something today, I never knew how to
get the picture from Random.org onto my blog !
With the instruction from my other half I did it ! Yay !!
Still down to business as they say !!!

And the Winner is ........

Number 9 MAGS
CONGRATULATIONS
Please email me at passionforsparkle@gmail.com 
with your name and address and I will 
pop in the post asap for you!

Remember I'll be having more candy soon so be sure to stop by
every now and then to check !!
Happy crafting

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Mags!!! Enjoy your candy!! Lizzie, thanks for your lovely giveaway!
    greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe I have won your lovely candy. Thank you so much for your generosity. Just off to email you now.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.