Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm Published!


Wow ! I am thrilled to be able to tell you now!

The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique was approached earlier in the year
to do a piece in The Complete Cardmaking magazine !
Here is the card I made for Tracey.


I used the image The Culprit.
I used Nitwit papers, Spellbinder bauble dies,
Cheery Lynn flourish and Sizzix 3D flower die.
As you can see I used LOTS of glitter !
To give texture to the bauble I covered one of them in glitter glue !
Thankfully it was a hot day and didn't take too long to dry !

Thank you Tracey for this opportunity
It is very much appreciated.
Go check out The Stamping Boutique blog !

The Stamping Boutique


3 comments:

  1. wooooooooo hoooooo... and you should be... published. absolutely gorgeous! but so is everything else you create. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.