Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just a reminder

Just a reminder that Voting closes
over at Heartfelt Creations on Friday
for the Semifinalists and for the Current Design team.
You can find the links HERE
to vote for your top 5 if you haven't already.
I know lots of you have voted already, 
there is some amazing talent there.

If you haven't seen them already here are the projects I made
to get into the semi finals.
They are so many many posts away now and anyone stopping by for the first time
I just wanted you to see them !
Thank you to my followers for their patience !

Two cards ......

  

and a gift box !


Good luck EVERYONE !

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing. I have made afew of the boxes but yours is amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.