Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Witchie treats



Halloween will soon be here !!
The streets will soon be filled of children having fun
and the dentists rubbing their hands waiting !!! lol
Sorry !!

Its time as The Stamping Boutique for another Challenge !
You guessed it the theme is 
HALLOWEEN !!!

Pop on over and join in the fun !

I made a treat box that is a Witches Shoe!
I'm not sure if my daughter is trying to pinch it because its cute
or for the chocolate !!!
Bet it is the Chocolate !!!


I used a template cut and adhered both the shoe and lining out.
You cant see it but the inner paper has Bats on it !!


I used the fantastic digi stamp
I coloured using promarkers and inked the edges of the sentiment.
You get the witch, cat and sentiment plus a few other things in the set !!
I filled a cello bag with sweets, tied it with ribbon to match the shoe buckle.
I made another project for the challenge which I will pop on my blog later.
Happy crafting !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.