Friday, November 01, 2013

From our House to yours.



The challenge this week over at Polka Doodles is....
Anything goes - Christmas!
pop on over and join the fun!


I thought I would decorate a box for my neighbour.
She is 85 and loves home baking so I always do something for her.
Last year it was a cake but this year I thought I 
would do Gingerbread men and a box for her this year.



I bought the box 
(Actually it had something in it already but I just wanted the box !!)
I wanted a clear one and then decorated
it with papers, sentiment and embellishments from 
I layered two papers ontop of one another.
I used a tag die to cut around the sentiment and inked
around the edges.
I have to say these are bought gingerbread men
and my daughter is eating them already !! lol !


It was very difficult to photograph !!
I hope you like it !
Happy crafting.


1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.