Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's a Boy



I made this New baby card using a Wild Rose Studio stamp.
I coloured with promarkers and glittered with stickles !

The card is made using a Marianne die,
added flowers, leaves and gems.
I do love this image and its SO
VERY VERY easy to colour !!!


We have had two new baby boys in the family this year
and I had no cards ready !!! 
Now I bet the next babies will girls so I had better make some of those too !!
Well I better get on, more peppermint creams to make today !
YUM !!!!

Happy crafting !

4 comments:

  1. Love this design Lizzie, it's so sweet. Reminds me I have a new baby boy card to make too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E easel card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E easel card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.