Saturday, November 09, 2013

Memory Ornament




I made a third project for my Heartfelt Creations
DT application.
A Memory Ornament.
Last year we lost my beloved Grandmother, 
but 9 years ago we lost my Grandfather.
How I miss them both.
Our Christmas tree is full of ornamants with memories attatched.
This ornamnet is designed to go on the Christmas tree !
The Photograph is my Grandfather in the war, 
he would be about 22 here.
I chose a piece of paper that has flowers on
as he LOVED gardening, he had three Greenhouses at home
and two on his allotments !!!
We were well fed with veggies he grew !

Materials Used
Walnut 3D Stamp paint
Spellbinders Labels 20
OTHER ITEMS - Double sided tape, 3D foam pads hole punch, inks, and a dauber,
 ribbon pearl gems and string pearls.

 

How to make it !
*Cut two pieces of paper with the largest die of Labels 20, 
ink around the edges of both pieces and adhere them back to back.
*Print off a photo and cut out with the next die down of labels 20.
Adhere onto the large die cut with 3D foam pads.
*Print off your loved ones details and cut out. Ink while still in the die.
Adhere to the back of the ornament with 3D foam pads.
*Stamp, ink, emboss and adhere your flower together.
*Stamp, paint and emboss your leaves.
*Adhere pearl gems round the edge of your photo.
*Place and adhere your leaves and flower onto the ornament.
*Punch a hole in the top and thread string pearls and ribbon through.
Tie in a knot and your project is complete.

I hope you like it !
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone over 
at Heartfelt Creations for their time.
And to everyone who voted a big thank you too.
Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.