Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pretty in Pink



This week the challenge set by Carol is
PRETTY IN PINK
at the Christmas Card Club.
This is a group of ladies who
just want to get ready for Christmas and make our cards !
It means come December we have all our cards ready........
Well that's the theory !! lol!

So, I thought I would use my new Sillhouette for this
and made a Christmas box.


Papers are Nitwits, pink with snowflakes
The snowflake tree dec makes another appearance !!
The glitter holly I got from The Range a couple of years ago,
I just cut it all down.
I tinged the poinsettia pink and then added glitter glue
over the poinsettia and around the edges of the base and top of the box.
Added ribbon and voila !
I always make Peppermint Creams for Christmas
so I thought this would make a nice box for them as
a present for someone who likes pink !
Great challenge Carol thank you !
Pop over and check the other girls makes out
you can find their links on my sidebar.
Happy Crafting !

15 comments:

  1. Gosh! Just look at that lush box, Lizzie! Stunning contribution to our CCC. Well done, my friend.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning box Lizzie in a gorgeous colour. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous box Lizzy,mmmm Peppermint Creams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box, love all these shades of pink and the glitter holly is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous box.....love the pink papers now did you do it all on the shillhoute or some die cuts as well?....and was it easy?.....mummm peppermint creams Richards absolute fave!...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzie
    Love this fabby box.... Stunning.... Also love the Frame you made....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous. Love that beautiful snowflake under your floral masterpiece. The colours are great and the box will be so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lush!!! I love this idea and I just want to know what could be in there??? mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful box Lizzie - and the contents are going to be delicious!! Hope the baby is feelimg better. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Lizzie and so pretty in pink...filled with peppermint creams it will be even better! Hope little one is over the worst now and you get some sleep tonight. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh how stunning! Will you be able to part with it come Christmas! I think it's just gorgeous as a decoration. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, you're really giving your new tool a great workout with this gorgeous box. It certainly is beautifully pink, and what a stunning poinsettia. Thanks for welcoming me to the CCC, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the members. Just became your newest follower. TFS & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry I'm late with my commenting - life has been very hectic recently.What a gorgeous pink box for Carol's CCC challenge. You could link this for my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzie this is so beautiful and delicate looking the box shape as well as that display on top look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.