Sunday, December 01, 2013

Carolling Snowmen



Its time for a new challenge over at
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique

This time its a recipe challenge !!
Use ......
3 Embelishments
1 Digi Image
Glitter/ Glitter glue

I used the digi stamp Carolling Snowmen 
and coloured it using promarkers.
For the card I made an over lapping pocket
and used Elegant Labels 8 for a tag, adding lots of ribbon to it.
I glittered the flowers and snowmen, 
the snowflake is already glittered !!
I used a Marianne punch for the borders.
Papers are Nitwits.
Hope you like it  !!

Well I guess I better get on, 
so much to do and so little time !!!
Happy crafting !
Remember to pop on over and join the challenge !

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fold! The tag with the poinsettia is wonderful. Your image is a adorable and I like the look of stickling the snowmen. Thanks for the tip! I am going to try this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card for the CCC challenge, Lizzie (could also enter this for my CHNC challenge extra for December - would love to see it there too) x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.