Saturday, December 14, 2013

Get your Skates on



Its time for another Christmas Card Club Challenge !
This time Sue set the challenge 
Get your Skates on !

So ........ scratch head ........ images ???
Lightbulb moment !!! I had one

I made a tag, I was running out f time and needed something quick !
Papers and Image from the CD.
I inked the edges with Distress inks and glittered them up.
Punched a hole and added ribbons !!

Well its nearly Christmas .............. better go wrap some 
pressies !!! I haven't even started to write cards !!
Have a great day.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Lizzie and perfect for the challenge. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie
    Gorgeous Tag....love it...

    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag for the CCC challenge, Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Lizzie! Your colouring is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tag Lizzie, and the image is great. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful image, done in such a lovely manner on this gorgeous tag. TFS & Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. good one Elizabeth...great tag so chrissmassy!....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit I am not much of a fan of CDs Lizzie but the Polka Doodles CDs are an exception, I love them and I think the images are brilliant. I love your tag - such a great idea.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Lizzie, this is so pretty. Love the image and the soft pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty little tag, Lizzie! Don't you just love the Angelberry CD! I also LOVE the sparkly Christmas tree card!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.