Sunday, December 15, 2013

Owlie Gift bag



Its time for a new challenge over at
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique

This time the challenge is paper piecing/piercing !!

I made this round gift bag for the challenge.
I used the digi image Owl twice
on this bag! A bigger and smaller one!
I paper pieced both of them with Nitwits papers.
And the paper I used for the gift bag matches !


I used my spellbinder dies to cut the circles
A strip of paper scored and cut makes the bit
to pop your gift in adhered to the two circles!
Flowers are from K&Co and leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.
I punched two sets of holes and tied ribbon
through them so that the gift bag is closed !

Well I better get on, so much to do and so little time !!!
Not only do I have all the Xmas goodies to bake, pressies to wrap
but my little girl is two on Xmas eve so all the party to plan for too !!!
Off to make some Red Onion Marmalade to go with my pate !
Happy crafting.





3 comments:

  1. I just adore your owls!! What a fun, gorgeous gift bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, the owl are just so cute and I love the flowers you made. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at TSB
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.