Sunday, December 01, 2013

Presents under the tree



The challenge set by Dawn
over at the Christmas Card Club
this week is .......
O Christmas Tree !!


I used a Wild Rose Image and glittered it up.
Papers are Nitwits, flourish is Cheery Lynn and sentiment LOTV.
Yes ........ those Snowflakes again !!! lol !
Told you I loved them !!!
I have made a card similar to this before but I 
just LOVE this image so much !!

Pop on over and check out the other ladies 
creations. Their blogs are on my sidebar.
Happy Crafting !!
Oohhh It will soon be Christmas !!!

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous image and a lovely card Lizzie. Also love your carolling snowmen! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely Lizzie...I love this LOTV image...and I think your compositions makes the card so cheerful and bright! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI lIZZIE
    Wow this is sooooo sweet....love the wild Rose images ....stunning card...
    Hugs from Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful! Love every little detail and the snowflakes are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so gorgeous! Love that image and your design is a knockout! The colouring is perfect and the matting makes your image pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Lizzie, the image is so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delicious Lizzie - I love all the matting and layering, the image really stands out. Great colours as well.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizzie this is a gorgeous card. So much detail and such a fab layout. Zx

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.