Thursday, January 02, 2014

Just for you


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
Wow 2014 ........ !!!
Seems 5 mins since we were celebrating the Millenium !
Hope you all had a great New Years Eve!!

Its time for a new challenge over at
The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique

This time the challenge is to use three designer papers !!


For my card I used the digi stamp Swinging Cynthia.
Papers are from Nitwits I cant recall the collection, I think its Butterfly Kisses.
I coloured my image with Promarkers in the dark ...........
and with a little girl trying to help ......... the sky got coloured three times ....... !!

Pop on over and join in the challenge and have a look at
the other DT projects !!

Happy crafting !!!
And HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.