Friday, January 03, 2014

New Home


This week over at Polka Doodles the challenge is Anything Goes !!!
Pop on over to join us !!
Polkadoodles and Studio 12

The DT were asked to choose a favourite make from 2013 ........
Gosh its so hard to choose a favourite as I LOVE all things Polka Doodles !!! 
Way back in April I made this card and gift box. I just loved them so much ! 


For the card I used the Stampies from the CD All Around and Everywhere. 
To make them large enough to make a card with I enlarged 
the view on them and used the printing option of current view. 


For the box I used the CD All around and Everywhere for the images. 
The paper I used from the CD Picknix 1. I just love how the words look like clouds !

Have you seen the New release Nikky Hall has got for you???
WOWZER its fab !!!
Click on the pic to take you to the store to check it out !!!

** Dollie Daydream Girl Talk CD Collection

Its gorgeous isn't it !!!

Happy crafting !!!
Don't forget to add your name to the candy draw at the top of the page !!

2 comments:

  1. I loved it back in April and it is still a masterpiece Lizzie!!! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Lizzie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.