Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary


Its time for another challenge at The Stamping Boutique !
This time our challenge is
USE A PUNCH OR DIE !!
Nice !! 

Click on the picture below to join in the fun !

The Stamping Boutique

So ........ for my card I used the digi image
Umbrella Love birds from The Stamping Boutique.
The punches I used are the leaves which is a Martha Stewart Punch,
and a heart punch ........ no idea who its made by I have had it so long ....
Dies I used are Marianne for the Fence and grass.
I also used a circle punch on the sentiment to make it pop a bit
as its on the inside of the card.

Phew ........... It's been one of those weeks!
Thank goodness in work so far in advance!
Lol, it's confusing sometimes tho as my head is
Already in Easter but it's really only Feb!

Right off to the hospital visiting now.
Happy crafting !!

1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.