Thursday, March 13, 2014

Time with you


This is my second project as promised yesterday.
As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I wanted to use a photo with it !
I just love the words, how true.
Our time together was wonderful I just wish
it could have been forever..........
Remember Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog 
by March 18th to be eligible to win the entire collection valued at $197.00

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I used the following:
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCPC 3589 Brick and Clock Collage PreCut set
031458 Timeless Rectangle

Other Products Used : 3D foam pads, glitter glue, pearl gems,
victorian vlevet and green ink, hot glue, photo, white card

Die cut the front of the card. Score 1" and fold the paper over and 
cut along the line to form a hinge. Cut two die cuts and adhere one 
to either side of the hinge. This forms your card. Cut a rectangle
from white card 4 3/4" x 3" and stamp the sentiment on it. Adhere the 
panel to the front of the card using 3D foam pads. Stamp two more images
and 3D up the clocks. Stamp, cut, colour and add gems to the flowers. 
Stamp cut and colour the leaves. Adhere your photo and clocks.
Adhere the leaves and flowers to your card and your project is complete.

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.