Saturday, April 19, 2014

Anniversary Box


This week I made a gift box for the Crafter's Companion Die'sire team.
I just loved the words and I though how apt for a anniversary sentiment.

Crafter's Companion

I embossed the box and the layered top using 
the Embossalicious Tumbling Leaves folder.
The light was so bright when I took the photo
you can only just make it out.


Yes its those Sunflowers again !! 
I made them with the Die'sire small and large sunflower die,
using Coredinations card so I could sand it down.
Of course I had to add beads in the centres !
I used Leaf 2 die for the leaves and the Dottie embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Sentimentals Vintage set
and I cut out the smaller die from the Die'sire Grace Frame set
inking the edges with a pink ink pad for effect.

The sides of the box I cut Die'sire Lace Border 3
and decorated the edges.

Hope you like it !
Happy crafting.

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.