Saturday, April 12, 2014

May the memories ....



I thought I'd share this pocket tag card I made
for the Crafters Companion Die'sire team

Crafter's Companion

I had great fun making this.
I'm loving using these stamps and dies.


I love this style card, I have made a few now .........
Those sunflowers ....... I have made a few of them now too !!
Guess you realise I love them by now !! hehe.

Well busy day with the kiddos and family 
so I had better get on !!!

To make the card I used the following:
Die'sire Ornamental Flower frame
Die'sire large and small sunflower
Die'sire Leaf 2
Die'sire Scalloped Tags
Coredinations
Coredinations sand kit
Die'sire Border 3
Embossalicious Dottie
Sentimentals Vintage stamp set
Beads, Ribbon, Gems,Butterflies.
Papers from Cuddly Buddly

Happy crafting !

1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.