Tuesday, April 01, 2014

New Baby Tag


Have you ordered your copy of the  

Crafters Companion Crafter's Inspiration Issue 4 Spring Edition ??

Wow !!! I am loving mine !! 
Click on the pic and it will take you to the website !



I made this new baby tag using the papers and image from 
The BeBunni section on the CD !!

I die cut the tag, cut a circle and then cut the top of the tag again 
on the circle so I could create the top tab. I then Embossed it
to add dimension.
Along the base I cut and embossed the lace border,
adhered it to the tag base and then cut along the line 
of the tag so it elongated it slightly.

To make it I used the following items:
Spring Issue magazine 4 for paper and image
3D glue
Tacky Glue
Die'sire Chantlly lace Stamping frame
Die'sire Scalloped Tags
Die'sire Lace Border 3
Die'sire Small Sunflower 
Centura Pearl snow white with a hint of silver card.
Embossalicious Dottie folder
Beads
Ribbon

Happy crafting !

1 comment:

  1. that's really lovely.....clever to extend the tag it's great!.....

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.