Saturday, April 05, 2014

You have the potential ......


I just LOVE the sentiment !
You have the potential to make beautiful things !
And don't we just !! 

This is my card for Crafters Companion Die'sire Team this week.
Click on the pic and it will take you to their site.

Crafter's Companion

I used two embossing folders and my Ultimate Pro
to create the embossed card. It was VERY easy to do !
And wow look at how well the Embossalicious folders emboss !
My other half took hold of it and was so impressed, he could see
the embossing without having his glasses on even !
And boy that says something as he is as blind as a bat without them !!!
Hehe !! How do you think I sneak my crafty stash in otherwise !!!

To make the flower and leaves I used Coredinations card and sanding kit.
I just love the way it looks when you sand it.
Oh and I embossed the leaves too !

To make this card I used the following:
Die'sire Leaf 2
Die'sire Large Sunflower
Die'sire Sentimentals - Nature stamps
Embossalicious folder - Regency Swirls
Embossalicious folder - Dottie
Centura Pearl snow white with a hint of silver card
3D Glue
Ultimate Pro (to score the straight lines on after embossing)

Thanks for looking
Happy Crafting !

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizzie.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I agree....the sentiment is fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.