Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Its a boy !! Pop up box


Its Wednesday again !! wow the weeks are flying by!
My little girl keeps asking for the Christmas tree up ........
Mmm it wont be long at this rate !!
So its time to share my first project of the week with you
for Heartfelt Creations !
Click on the pic below and pop on over to see the amazing DT work !

 Heartfelt Creations
I have seen so many of these pop up cards around I just HAD to have a go !!
Wow they are so easy to do if you haven't had a go try one!
I have my second project for you tomorrow !


To make the card I used the following:
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby paper pad
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby die set
HCPC 3605 Sweet lullaby Sentiments
HCD 744 Once Upon a Time Die
HCD 732 Decorative Flower Pot die

Other Products Used : Pop up box card blank, coloured card, gems,
glitter glue

I used a card blank for my card but you can make one yourself, a tutorial
can be found at SCS here
I cut coloured card 1/4" smaller for each section of the card, I then
cut the papers 1/4" smaller than the card to lay on top, inked the edges 
and adhered together. Adhere each of these to the correct section of the card.
Die cut, ink, glitter and add gems to the flowers. Die cut the leaves, pram,
booties and sentiments. Ink and glitter the sentiments and add ribbon to your
booties. Adhere all the pieces to the card and your project is complete. 


4 comments:

  1. Liz, your pop up box is so beautiful and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pop up card, Liz! So adorable with how you decorated it!

    I love your photo on your blog header too! What gorgeous projects!!! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.